Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Free Prints for Everyone! Well, half of everyone.

One of Every Two Will Win - Through Dec. 31st

Here's the deal. I wanna sell some fine art prints. And you want them for free (who wouldn't?). So this is what we're gonna do. From now until December 31st of this year, if I sell 10 prints, half of all those who purchase them will have their money refunded. Capice? Capice. 

Check out my etsy shop, find what you like, make the purchase, and you got a 1 in 2 chance of getting it free if you're one of the first 10 customers between now and December 31st. Them odds ain't shabby. 

What if 10 sell? What then? Then the names are drawn, five people get free prints, and the count starts over again, and the second set of 10 prints that sell are part of the same promotion up until Dec. 31st. Sweet action.

Small print:
  • Limited to Kodak Endura prints,  $18 value or less. Which allows from 4x6 up to 8x12. If the size you want isn't currently listed, contact me and your wish will be granted.
  • All images in my shop may be printed on Kodak Endura. If it isn't currently offered, please convo me and your wish will be granted.
  • Offer available for prints only, not frames and matting. If you purchase a frame and win, your print price will be refunded, but not the frame price.
  • Shipping will not be refunded. Shipping is a flat rate of $5.95. Need it asap? Next business day is $10.75 (allow one day processing so it should arrive in two business days. Note, if you wish me to sign the print (available on request) I cannot ship next business day, but there will be a delay of about three business days before I ship to you.
  • Limit per customer? None. You could, in fact, buy 20 prints rightnow and half of them will end up being free!
  • I may make further changes to this fine print to reflect my intended purpose and rules of this promotion, but in no way will I renege on what is fair and true to the intended rules of this promotion.

No comments: