Thursday, December 18, 2008

Karleigh hits 100, I hit One (then two)

Pretty nifty. My wife, Karleigh, reached 100 sales at etsy the other day. That same day I got my first real* etsy photo sale, a print of the Grand Canyon. The day after that I sold my second print. In time this will be routine, but for now, it's pretty cool. 

However, I have been featured in the gift guides at etsy, twice now, in the last month, thank you very much. Both were longstitch journals I listed in Karleigh's shop, and both sold. This one, and this one.

___________
*Prior to this print sale I had previously sold two postcards, kind of as a mercy buy from someone, so they don't really count - the mercy sales came due to this forum thread my wife began (how long do these threads stay in etsy's archives?). 

No comments: