Friday, December 5, 2008

Etsy

It's been sometime since the last post here. Busyness elsewhere has put this project on the back burner, but I now plan to write once weekly, if not more, but at least weekly.

I've spent a lot of time at etsy.com lately. If you don't know what etsy is, check it out. It's one of the coolest sites on the web. While you're there you can see my shop, and my wife's shop, and our son's shop, and you'd be crazy to pass up the chance to see Corinne Barker's shop which my wife and I are managing for her. Her work is phenomenal. I'll talk more about etsy another time. For now, check it out if you'd like, and if you'd like to see the twenty-eight year old founder talk about his creation check out the following videos and article. At the time of writing this, the embedded video here gets cut off on the side due to the layout of my blog. If it bugs you, you may click here to see it uncropped.




Over at thedeal.com there's another vid and an article about etsy's Rob Kalin.

No comments: